Remember: This site is for informational purposes only. Any information on the site is not complete medical information. If you have any medical condition, you should contact your doctor or other healthcare professional without delay.
Acute diseases, stone cholecystitis, exacerbation of chronic process (cholecystitis, pancreatitis, hepatitis, erosive duodenitis, ulcerative disease) are contraindications for tubage; tube tubage is also contraindicated in organic diseases of the nasopharynx (nasal pharynx), esophagus, severe forms of ischemic and hypertensive disease, portal liver cirrhosis.
- The procedure is done in the morning on an empty stomach. On the eve of a light dinner without animal products.
- At least 3 days before the procedure, start taking drugs that improve bile rheology: Ursosan, Taurine, Lecithin
- First take magnesium sulfate - dissolve the powder in a glass of warm mineral water (0.5g of powder per 1kg of weight, i.e. if you weigh 50kg take 25g of magnesium sulfate). After that lie down on the right side, on the heating pad. Lie down for 25-30 minutes.
- Then drink 1 glass of an infusion of choleretic collection (in the evening pour 2 tablespoons of the collection with 1 glass of boiling water) or chamomile infusion (1 sachet pour a glass of boiling water overnight) lie on your back, breathe on your stomach for 5 minutes, then again lie on your right side for 25-30 minutes
- After that get up and drink 2 tablespoons of Enterosgel or Polisorb diluted in a small amount of warm water.
- After 30 minutes eat something to eat. Eat light food all day, preferably without animal products
- The effectiveness of the tube is judged by the loosening of the stool